This section includes the technological specifications, features, and characteristics of the product. Here is what you get in a box.
- This kit includes one impact drill; DCD777 20VMAX
- one brushable drill; DCF787 20VMAX
- Number of batteries included; 2
- number of tools included; 2
- battery voltage; 20V
- Cordless/corded; cordless
You quickly look at the features. This what it looks likes:
- Warranty period: One year of free service. Three-year limited warranty.
- Assembled weight: The whole kit would weigh up to 9.2 lbs i.e., 4.17 kilograms.
- Grip: You are setting up your new house, and when you are drilling through for some paintings to hang, your palms are sweaty and greasy, annoying, right? These drills are covered most of the ergonomic comfort grip, which makes it handle the machine, gives ideal balance and tool control.
- LED light: You are in a garage, and the electricity is off, you want to finish setting up your garage. Both the drills provided by Dewalt consists of a trigger switch when switched on, it offers 20 seconds of light, which makes it a lot easier to work. Most people use it in the case of an emergency.
- Brushless motor technology: This combo kit consists of brushless motor technology, which is very fast. The impact drill in this kit can drill 1 inch deep in 2.7 seconds. The estimation of RMP is 1750, and it has a torque of 510 lbs. Brushless motors have more lifespan than any the tools which have brushes in their motor—hence giving them a more extended period to stay in use.
- Designed for everyday use: It has a lighter intensity; hence it can be used for regular household work. This kit is a bargain in the market. It is easy to handle and sturdier. This a good deal as one is getting two important machines used for drilling in a package. It has a fantastic entry-level and offers the users a lot of advantages.
- The Dewalt brushes motor delivers up to 57% run time.
- Impact driver- it is compact, lightweight, and also can fit into tight areas—[5.4 inch front to back]. The impact driver can generate as much as 3,200 RPM. This rate is higher than any tools with brushed motors.
- Drill- it is compact and light in weight and comfortable to use. [7.52 inch front to back] See the difference between driver and the drill.
- A keyless chuck helps us fit in any shank orbit. This kit consists of a hex chuck. The function of a chuck is to enhance the efficiency of an impact drill.
- The batteries of this kit are made from lithium ions [Li-ion]
- This kit can be used for small projects, big projects, home repairs, heavy-duty requirements, as well as for job sites.
PerformanceDewalt dck277c2 is a combo kit full of power. A brushless technology presents its torque motion hence has more efficiency. This kit provides about 85-90% efficiency. Dewalt dck277c2 is suitable for small and household jobs. They are instrumental on the go.
The drills provided in the kit are both cordless, compact, and light in weight. Both of them can drill deep, as mentioned above. The chuck accepts 1inch long bits. A hex shank can also be fit in the impact drill.
They have more battery efficiency as their batteries are made of lithium ions. Though they take a longer time to charge but, they also provide more than double the hours of drilling. They are easy to handle than other drills, as provided with an ergonomic grip. The company is very reliable, and if exchanged in 90 days, they have a money back. The warranty period for this product is three years.
The price of the Dewalt dck277c2 is about 200-250 dollars. This is the estimated price. It keeps on differing as the value of the dollars and rupees keeps on varying.
This price is a lot lesser than any other drill. Compared to another drill from the Dewalt company. The other drills produced by the company have more price and less efficiency as well. They have brushed motors as well.
Similar to Dewalt, dck277c2 is Dewalt dck283d2. This kit has a higher price than Dewalt dck277c2. The quality of Dewalt dck283d2 is better, but most features are very similar to Dewalt dck277c2. Both of them are compact and light in weight, have lithium-ion batteries and have LED’s attached to help see in the dark.
Yet, one has a higher price than the other. Hence, Dewalt dck277c2 is more affordable and efficient.
1. Is Dewalt 18V better than 20V?
Yes, 20V is better than 18V. They have varied gut cells. The Dewalt’s 20V line is more powerful than the 18V line.
2. How long does a 20V battery last?/ how long does a lithium-ion battery last?
Till now, we have seen someday ailed explanation about the combo drill kit by Dewalt dck277c2. This kit is cost-friendly and can deep drill into the wall. It has an excellent RPM rate. It also consists of light under it. All in all, this machine is a jackpot. It has proved to be efficient than other kits produced by Dewalt.
After all the properties are shown and proved, it still depends on the usurer consumer. What she/he wants to buy and for what they want to use for. If the work one is conducting is light and small sight work, this machine will make wonders without any doubt.