We prefer the DeWalt brand since its focus is on power tools and offers a variety of both cord and cordless tools. Bosch is also a well-known brand it is innovative and used by a lot of professionals and beginners read on to find out which one suits you best.
Bosch Vs DeWalt: Comparison
Let’s compare the Bosch Vs DeWalt based on their manufacturing and how they fare in terms of power, price, etc.
DeWalt is an American brand, so it continues to make it a portion of its tools in the United States. However, they also manufacture overseas in Brazil, China, Czech Republic, Italy, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. Bosch: most of its power tools are manufactured in Malaysia, but some are also made in other countries like Mexico, Taiwan, and China. The company also maintains a small scall manufacturing in Germany and Switzerland as well.
Combo kits: the DEWALT 10-Inch Table Saw, 16-Inch Rip Capacity (DW745) kit comes with a hammer drill, reciprocating saw, impact driver, a flashlight, two 20-volt batteries, one 12-20-volt charger, and a case. Bosch kit comes with a hammer drill, reciprocating saw, circular saw, a flashlight, two 18-volt batteries, one charger, and a case.
Power depends on the model, but in general, DeWalt tools are more powerful and can work with harder woods. Both manufacturer have tried to cover all kinds of tools in different power ranges.
3. Price:DEWALT 10-Inch Table Saw, 16-Inch Rip Capacity (DW745) is cheaper, and Bosch is expensive. Yes, there you can see a major difference, but somehow, it gets balanced when you look at the features and performance.
DeWalt focus is on
- Strong tools
- Powerful brand
Bosch focuses on
- Battery technology
- Lower cost
Both DeWalt and Bosch have certain areas where they are convenient. DeWalt models are better at dust collection, while the Bosch models are easier to change the blades.
Bosch Vs DeWalt: Similarities
- Design: both models have well-built design machines for heavy-duty use.
- Power tools: both brands manufacture power tools that can be used by beginners and professionals.
- Performance: both the brand have tools of high-speed performance and capabilities.
- Both include a 15 Amp motor, a 10-inch blade, and three 1/8-inch depth of cut.
Bosch Vs DeWalt: Features
Features of Bosch:
- Safe: most of the tools are designed in a way that is safe for the users
- Durable: Bosch tools are designed to face rough and tough work
- Compact: apart for their durability these tools are also designed to work in compact spaces
- Innovative: the tools are all unique and innovative
- Reliable: Bosch is a reliable brand that has been in the run for a very long time.
Features of DeWalt:
- Tool connect: this feature allows you to track your tools from anywhere by the help of modern Bluetooth batteries
- 20v MAX XR line: most of the power tools are in this line, the specialty of this is it makes use of the brushless motors which ensures maximum efficiency, power and longer time
- Active vibration control: this feature that is installed in the recent rotary hammer reduces the vibration by 50%
- Durable: the tools in DeWalt are designed for hard and fast labor hence then are very durable
- Flex volt battery: these batteries are designed to change voltage automatically according to the tool that you are using, it has longer runtime and higher power.
Bosch Vs Dewalt: History
About BoschBosch is a German company that started in 1886, with more than half of its business involved in creating technologies for the transportation industry. This company entered power tools in the year 1932; this was when it invented the hammer drill. One thing fascinating about this company is that more than 90% is owned by Robert Bosch Stiftung, a charitable organization started by Robert Bosch. This company is highly known for its high-quality cordless tools.
About DeWaltDEWALT 10-Inch Table Saw, 16-Inch Rip Capacity (DW745) is an American brand that started in the year 1923 in Pennsylvania, by a man named Raymond E. DeWalt.Its primary focus from the beginning was on machinery and power tools. In 1947 the companies name was changed to DeWalt Inc., as is known as the same name today. In 1994 DeWalt became the first brand to introduce cordless tools and machines. By 2001 the company launched over 200 models and 80 accessories under its name. This brand is part of the Stanley black and decker group; they offer a wide selection of cord and cordless tools. Today DeWalt is known as the leader in power tools.
Table Saws DeWalt vs Bosch
Power mainly depends on the model, but in general, DeWalt table saws have more power, because of this power it is easier to work with hand tools, and you can also get work done faster.
The DeWalt’s table saw offers a high motor that can deliver a no-load sped of 3,850 rpm. The Bosch saw, on the other hand, can provide a no-load speed of 3,650 rpm.
3. Table Surface:
The Bosch model comes with a big table surface, which allows the user to cut large pieces; it has a capacity of 25 inches. It also locks in place for accuracy and safety. The DEWALT 10-Inch Table Saw, 16-Inch Rip Capacity (DW745), on the other hand, comes with a 16-inch cut which is smaller and preferred for smaller jobs like small trim applications
The Bosch model is twice heavier than the DeWalt model so if you are going to work with these tools for long hours the DeWalt model should be preferred since it is lightweight
This is an essential factor that affects buying decision if you need the tool to be portable the DeWalt model is lightweight it can be moved from one place to another without much difficulty, but although it is lightweight the Bosch model is wheeled and is very easy to set up the DeWalt model is light but does not come with wheels the Bosch model is heavy, but it comes with wheels so when it comes to portability, the Bosch model is more portable
Both brands have specific areas in which they are more convenient. The DeWalt models are better at dust collection while the Bosch table saws make it easier to change table blades.
It is hard to tell when you compare Bosch Vs. DeWalt tools are based on different aspects of the products. Both companies try to meet the high expectation of their consumers.
Top BoschTable Saw
1. Bosch 4100-09
- PORTABLE: Innovative, gravity rise, collapsible table saw stand allows you to adjust height to meet your specific needs...
- EFFICIENT: Featuring SquareLock rip fence engineered to increase cutting trueness and allowing for one handed operation...
- PRECISION: Bosch 4100 09 worksite table saw provides high precision cutting as well as efficient power with 3,650 no...
This model is the best Bosch table saw model. It is portable, easy to set up, and features an arbor lock system. It comes with a rolling stand, which makes set up and breaks down easy. It allows material widths up to 40.5 inches. It also comes with electric speed control, which keeps the saw running at a steady speed.
- Motor – 15amp
- Portability – Weighing 99lbs with Gravity-Rise stand
- Rip Capacity – Up to 25 inches
- Portable: this model is an Innovative, gravity rise, collapsible table saw stand which allows you to adjust the height to meet your specific needs
- Efficient: this model Features Square Lock rip fence which increases cutting and allows one-hand operation
- Precision: this model has a worksite table saw which provides high precision cuts as well as efficient power with 3,650 no-load RPM motor
- Capacity: this 10-inch table saw features a larger cutting table surface area and ripping capacity handling stock up to 25 inches wide
- Dependable: this model was designed for durability and longevity.
2. Bosch GTS1031
- Portable: Ultimate portability and mobility thanks to balanced one handed carry handle and compact design allowing you...
- Tough: Durable and unique all steel base allows this portable table saw to take on the hardest job site abuse; The all...
- Precision: Square lock rip fence self aligning design for accurate performance and cutting consistency as you glide...
This is a portable model it is lightweight and steel-based. It works great If your working on something small. It has a rip capacity of 20 inches
- Portable: balanced one-handed carry handle and compact design which makes it very portable and can be carried anywhere
- Tough: this model is steel based which allows this portable table saw to take on the hardest job site abuse; The steel base is built to withstand heavy impact and provide long-lasting performance
- Precision: it comes with Square lock rip fence self-aligning design which helps for accurate performance and cutting consistency
- Versatile: The 10-inch 24 tooth carbide table saw blade provides optimized 18 Inch; Rip capacity and a 5,000 no-load rpm motor which makes it versatile.
Top DeWalt Table Saw
1. DeWalt DW745
- 22 kilograms unit weight and optimized footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0 to 45 for...
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock...
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications. Max Rip To Left Of Blade 12 inch. Max Rip To Right Of...
This model is durable; it features tool-free guard replacement, which means that you can change the guard to the project that you are working on. This model has a 15-amp motor, which makes it strong to complete any job with ease. It also has a good dust port. See the comparison of it with DWE7480.
- Motor – 15amp
- Portability – Weighing 45lbs with a foldable stand
- Rip Capacity – Up to 16 inches
- It weighs 22 kilograms unit weight makes this the most portable saw in its class.
- It is incredibly accurate and easy to use saw.
- It comes with a Powerful 1850-Watt motor for high performance.
- The Fence system provides 610 millimeters of rip capacity, portable to cut large sheets.
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision
- it has an Overload protection system, which provides that the performance in hard, wet, or frozen woods is powerful
- it has 15 Amp motor. This will allow it to quickly rips through hardwoods with ease.
2. DeWalt DWE7491RS
- Your purchase includes one Dewalt table saw, 10inch 24-tooth carbide blade, rolling stand, push stick, miter gauge, rip...
- Other Specs: Max rip to left of blade – 22inch | Max rip to right of blade – 32-1/2inch | Max width of Dado –...
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
The big upside to this model is the portability, and it comes with wheels, which allows you to easily move this from one place to another. This model also features a tool-free guard replacement, which means you can change your guard easily according to your work requirement. It has a small rip capacity, which is 20 inches. This model has a 15-amp motor, which makes it strong to complete any job fast, thus saving a lot of time.
- this includes One DeWalt Table Saw, 10″ 24-Tooth Carbide Blade, Rolling Stand, Push Stick, Miter Gauge, Rip Fence, 2x Blade Wrenches, Blade Guard Assembly manual
- The Rolling stand which is in this model is designed for easy setup and breakdown
- This model features a Rack & Pinion Telescoping Fence System Which Makes fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Features a 15.0A high torque Motor with the Power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods.
1. What comes in the combo kits of DeWalt and Bosch?
2. What is the motor of DeWalt DW745?
3. What are the Pros and cons of Bosch GTS1031?
Cons: No wheels & Small rip capacity.
After in-depth research, we can say that both these brands are excellent at what they do, many industries use them all over the world, the choice of which brand to buy ultimately it comes to personal preference. For us, we would prefer DeWalt since it is powerful. It works the way we want it to, and the extra volts of battery power which this brand offers is a great help. But if you already have Bosch tools, then you should continue using them. Also, DeWalt does not have a wide range of 20-volt tools; therefore, based on your preference and availability, you can decide which brand will work best for you.